Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

What can I say? I have some pretty great children. I recieved messages on Facebook, text messages ,along with sweet and funny cards. Sweet ticket to see Chris Isaac and new Yellowbox shoes. Do my children know me or what? I love both Yellowbox and Chris Isaac-thank you- thank you.

I really love the cards where the grandchildren, learning to write, have signed their names. I hear many of the names they call me ,Memaw, Memoo, G-Ma and love the fact they all mean me. It was a good Mother's Day.

I also recieved messages from many of my friends, which is always a grand and glorious thing. To those who are mothers Happy Mother's Day-may your day be as grand as mine.

So from the bottom of my full heart I thank you one and all. Many blessings to everyone for the lovely wishes. This is my Bling today. It truly made this mother and grandmother Sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment