Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cottage Conrad Bling

There is a cute liitle place I get to retreat to from time to time--Cottage Conrad. This is a place that brings me peace and comforts me like a pair of caring arms. This cottage is a major Sparkle in my life and I thank God for putting in my path. I have taken friends there that say sweet things about their stay . Just what I want to hear ! Hopefully this will be a treasure to pass on to family for their comfort and place of solace. Coming to terms with the changes in my life over the past two years, this is the spot that takes away from these changes and I just enjoy myself. It's no mansion but it feels like a palace to me. I'm not sure what it is about this place and I don't care --I 'm just grateful I have it. I hope you are blessed with a similar place of joy. Whether it is a cottage ,a room or a spot under a favorite tree. Some place that brings out your Sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment