Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Unkown Sparkle

I would like for you to meet my new Sparkle-name I can't remember at the moment-but a very lovely person . She is my classmate in the Debby Schuh workshop I attendedd in Wichita Falls,Texas on March 20,2010. She is a relatively new scrapper and said she really only does "special occasion "books for her grandchildren. But we all know that is just a starting place and scrapping is an addiction so it will lead to more. She was a delight to talk with and very generous ,just a lovely person. So to my  friend  who's name I can't remember at the moment- I thank you for being my Sparkle . See you never know how you could make someone else Sparkle and feel Pretty because of your own Bling . Bling on and face the world, someone may need a little Sparkle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment