Thursday, January 19, 2012

Well No One Has Been Here In Sometime!

Guess it is a little obvious that I haven't been here in sometime! I have been busy. Well maybe not that busy. Just not here in a while.

Since last I was here I started back at Weight Watchers. So far so good. First week back I lost 3.4 lbs. and I intend to keep going in that "downward" spiral. I need the discipline of the scales and the companionship of others in a similar mind set. I enjoy the sharing.  And I enjoy watching the achievements of others as they move closer to their goals.

I had started down this road a few years back and was well on my way to my goal weight. But life took a drastic turn.  At that time my weight loss journey just did not carry the same importance. I had lost one of the most important people in my life and I just did not care.

Well I have begun to care about my weight loss again. I have found my way back to WW and the meetings. I have a new goal in mind. So I step again on the weight loss train. I intend to be on this train for a longer ride.

Wish me luck!?!

At the end of this ride my Bling will shine with such Sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment