Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Lately?

It has been some time since I made an entry to this blog and so here I am ,to do just that. I have been in the planning stages of a new business with a couple of friends. Any prayers for this project would be much appreciated. We have interests in the same areas of a crafting business.The same desire for this to work.We have had a positive feed back from people that have found out about our endeavors to make this business go.So as they say .."Time will tell".

One of the partners ,Freddie Toledo and I just returned from a fact finding and skill enhancing trip that was very fruitful. We enjoyed classes during our " ARTISTIC JOURNEY 2010 " visit in Waxahachie,Texas. We meet some very talented designers and learned many helpful skills during the class times. And hopefully made some lasting friendships.

So I guess -- no I know -- the Bling that Sparkles for me at this time is the process of starting Happy Hour Crafts. Tammy Gonzales-Freddie Toledo-Prissy Conrad

Crafting has always been a source of Sparkle for me . I think I must have been an artist in another life. Anyway, please stay tuned for future updates and info on this new project.

Enjoy your Bling and Sparkle today and always. As one artist told me -" May you always live a creative life".

No comments:

Post a Comment