Saturday, March 6, 2010

Testing my Memory

Just testing to see how much I remember of what my dear friend Tammy taught me in Blogging 101.So far my mind can still hold new info and I follow simple commands well. We did not get into the "adding photos" part. She must be able to since my limitations.Oh yeah-we also discussed how to blog from my phone. I am pleased to report I can send text from my phone-remember "photo adding" is in next week's lesson. It is so very nice to have a "TECHIE" friend that loves me and is willing to drag me into" TECHNO LAND".  I may just be able to survive in this brand new world. Don't forget to put your" BLING" on and walk proudly on your pretty way.  Now how do I get out of this?.........oh yes I remember.

1 comment:

  1. See I knew you could do it! Way to go girl - I have a new TECHNO!!!

    ReplyDelete