Tuesday, March 9, 2010

13 Sparkles

Did I mention I am G-Ma to 13 grandchildren? Some are close and some are far, but never too far because they all live in my heart. Some are here and some are there, but I think their parents are the reasons for my greying hair. I have had many titles from Memaw,Grandma,Memoo,BaBa, Green Mamaw,and G-Ma. I love every lable because is was a gift from the little one who called out to me.I think one of my more favorable titles is G-Ma -kind of James Bond-ish. Some have said I am not your typical grandmother and that in part is true. From funky hair cuts and color - tattoos (yes tattoos- all in good taste)  and motorcycles. But if eternal love and pride are the gualities your ordinary grandmothers carry in their hearts? I am as typical and ordinary as  G-Ma can be. My   "Bling" today  are 13 Sparkles. Everyone a beauty.  They make me pretty .                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment